The CSRT Legislative Committee tracks and reports on legislative activity relative to the medical imaging profession. Committee members attend committee meetings at the Capitol or the biannual Radiologic Technology Certification Committee (RTCC) meetings to represent the CSRT and member interests.
- Radiologic Technology Certification Committee (RTCC) - assists, advises, and makes recommendations for the establishment of regulations necessary to insure the proper administration and enforcement of the California Radiologic Technology Act.
- ASRT State Legislative and Regulatory Tracking Tool - a custom search tool for finding the latest information about state and federal legislation and regulations that matter to R.T.s. You can filter by state, disposition and other topics to find out about issues that affect you.
- Find Your California Representative
- California State Senators
- California State Assembly Members
- Search for California Bills
The CSRT is proud to have been selected as the 2010 and 2015 affiliate society winner of the ASRT Award for Outstanding Grass-roots Advocacy, which recognizes and acknowledges outstanding grass-roots advocacy efforts on behalf of the radiologic science community.
CSRT Past President Lorenza Clausen, RT(R)(CT)(MR), CRT was also selected as the individual winner of this award in 2010.
Pictured above, Lorenza Clausen and Anita Slechta accept the 2015 ASRT Award for Outstanding Grass-roots Advocacy on behalf of the CSRT at Albuquerque Convention Center.