Apply by November 11, 2022!
"Get started with the tools you need through the ASRT Student to Leadership Development Program. This three-year program offers participants a chance to attend educational sessions, network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals and get to know ASRT. SLDP participants will also attend the 2023 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in Reno, Nevada, June 21-25. Apply by Nov. 11 at https://bit.ly/3LV0e86."
The ASRT Student to Leadership Development Program is a three-year program that offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2023 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting on June 21-25.
Selected Participants Receive:
- Airfare, housing and a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- An insider's look into the world's largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
- Three years of continuing SLDP opportunities.
Application Requirements Include:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited medical imaging or radiation therapy program.
- Current ASRT student member.
- Proof of current ASRT affiliate membership, excluding Military applicants.
- Completed application and essay.
- A signed letter of recommendation from your program director.
- Must be engaged in all activities for the full three-year program.
- Must continue to meet eligibility requirements for ASRT voting membership.
- Must maintain affiliate membership throughout the three-year program.
- Must complete all required coursework including but not limited to: Leadership Academy Modules, Online Advocacy Academy Modules, and Professional Mentor Program.
- Must participate in ASRT Communities discussions.
Online Course Topics Include:
- Governance Overview
- Parliamentary Procedures and Advocacy
- Strategic Planning
- Legal Issues and Affiliate Compliance
- Association Management and Communication
- Leadership Principals
The deadline to apply is November 11, 2022.