Apply by December 15, 2019!
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2020 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting on June 24-28 at the Albuquerque Convention Center.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- An insider's look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
- Three (3) years of continuing SLDP opportunities.
Requirements for Participation
You must be an member of an ASRT affiliate society and ASRT to be eligiable for participation in the program.
ASRT members who were previously chosen to participate in the ASRT Student Leadership Development Program are welcome to attend the 2020 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting as paying participants.
You must be a member of CSRT at the time of application and program participation.
During the application process, you will be asked to provide the following items:
- A copy of your ASRT affiliate society membership card or verification (Log in and get your CSRT membership verification HERE).
- An essay of approximately 500-700 words, answering the following question: "How do you think you would grow professionally from your participation in the 2020 ASRT Student Leadership Development Program?"
- A recommendation/permission letter stating that you have your program director's approval to attend the 2020 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 24-28, at the Albuquerque Convention Center.
Deadline to apply is December 15, 2019.