Benefits of Membership
When you join CSRT, you will be part of a team that advances the imaging profession and fights to protect the medical imaging profession in California. The CSRT advocates aggressively for radiologic technologists' interests and delivers valuable member benefits that assist and protect you. These benefits feature a wide range of educational activities and online career tools that include:
- Preferred pricing and access to CSRT events and educational offerings
- Access to critical information through our electronic journal, The Technigram, and email newsletter, The AleRT
- Exclusive member discounts on products and services through the Vendor Discounts program
- Information about upcoming conferences, seminars, continuing education opportunities, and venipuncture courses
- Notices of important information regarding California state licensure laws
- Access to the latest listing of career opportunities for medical imaging professionals through the CSRT Job Board
- Student members also have the chance to participate in the Student Committee and apply for CSRT Scholarships
Active Member - Those registered in a primary modality by certification agencies recognized by the ASRT or hold a California Radiologic Technology Certificate. (Annual dues $60)
Associate Member – Those who are employed in the technical, educational, managerial or corporate aspects of medical imaging or radiation therapy or want to support/get involved in CSRT and do not qualify for active membership. (Annual dues $60)
Student Member - Those who are enrolled in medical imaging or radiation therapy programs. (Annual dues $30)
Graduate Bridge Member - Those who meet the following qualifications: (1) have graduated from an accredited institution recognized by the ASRT in their initial medical imaging or radiation therapy program within the past 24 months or (2) hold a California Radiologic Technology Certificate and are within 24 months of their initial certification. (Annual dues $45)
Retired Members - Those who have requested and submitted evidence of retirement status from a certification agency recognized by CSRT. (Annual dues $30)
Life Member - An Active member who has rendered exceptional service to the CSRT. They shall be selected by a majority vote at a regular meeting, upon the unanimous recommendation of the Board of Directors. (No annual dues)
Join or Renew Today!
CSRT offers three easy options for joining as a new member or renewing your membership.
- Online - Complete the online membership application. Credit card payment is required.
- By Mail - Print and mail this membership application form [PDF]. Check payment is required.
- By Phone - Call the CSRT Office at (415) 278-0441.