The mission of the California Society of Radiologic Technologists is to provide leadership for the Radiologic science professions, and to promote excellent patient care through quality education and legislation.
The CSRT is the only full-service professional organization representing the interests of more than 22,000 registered radiologic technologists and medical imaging professionals in California.
The CSRT advances the radiology and imaging profession by:
- Fostering high standards of the imaging profession and patient care
- Calling attention to the responsibilities of California RTs
- Promoting the rights of California RTs
- Projecting a positive and realistic view of radiology and imaging
- Lobbying the Congress and regulatory agencies on health care issues affecting radiology/imaging and the public.
- Maintaining an affiliate standing with the American Society of Radiologic Technologists
The CSRT is an Affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT). We provide career support and a wide range of opportunities for involvement for our members. These opportunities include the CSRT Board, the CSRT Student Committee, and relationships with various coalition partners.