To advance and elevate the medical imaging and radiation therapy profession through quality education and active legislation, ensuring the highest safety and quality of care for California patients.
The CSRT is the only full-service professional organization representing the interests of more than 22,000 registered radiologic technologists and medical imaging professionals in California.
The CSRT advances the medical imaging and radiation therapy profession by:
- Providing educational opportunities for medical imaging professionals, radiation therapists and students
- Promoting the rights of California Radiologic Technologists & Radiation Therapists
- Lobbying the local, state and federal legislatures on health care issues affecting radiology/imaging and the public
- Maintaining an affiliate standing with the American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Distributing the award-winning journal, The Technigram
The CSRT is an Affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT). We provide career support and a wide range of opportunities for involvement for our members. These opportunities include the CSRT Board, the CSRT Student Committee, and relationships with various coalition partners.