Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 Annual Conference Scientific Display Competition. Below you will find the competition guidelines and application process. Failure to comply with the competition rules will be grounds for disqualification.
Please read the rules governing the competition guidelines thoroughly and submit the application below by Friday, October 23, 2020, 5:00pm.
Scientific Display Awards
First place $300.00
Second place $200.00
Third place $100.00
- Provide an opportunity to radiologic science students, enrolled in approved California schools, to participate in the professional society.
- Provide a monetary award for creativity while learning and educating the public of topics related to radiologic sciences.
- Gain recognition of CSRT within the State of California as a leader in radiologic technology education.
- Promote student interest and motivation in CSRT.
Student Eligibility Criteria (applies to each student):
- A CSRT member or applying for membership at the time of application (visit csrt.org for membership).
- Enrolled full-time RT student in a California Department of Public Health approved and JRCERT recognized education program of Radiologic Sciences.
- All participants may submit only one PowerPoint presentation for the Annual Conference.
- No more than three participants per presentation.
- Responsible for requesting his/her own student application forms (one application per presentation.)
Exhibit Eligibility Criteria:
- Former awarded exhibits may not be re-submitted.
- Presentations may not have been displayed previously at a CSRT Annual Conference.
- Presentations must be the original work of the applicant(s) and may not have been commercially prepared. Courtesy recognition will not be allowed.
- Proof of referencing must be provided on the final slide of the PowerPoint presentation.
- The author's name(s) and institution must not appear any place on the presentation (this would include faculty/student photos, institution logos or pictures, etc.). If illustrations are used, the names of the institution, logos, faculty/student photos, etc., or any identifying marks must not appear in the presentation.
- Application forms shall be obtained from the CSRT website.
- Completed applications shall be emailed or mailed to the CSRT Scholarship Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) postmarked no later than October 23rd. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The Board reserves the right to perform the selection procedures or assign the duties to the Education Committee.
- The winning recipients will be announced during the Annual Conference. Recipient(s) will be mailed their monetary award the following week.